The Dog, The Muse, The post graduation "I don't want to write a resume and look for a new job" time-gobbler and best four legged room mate ever!Princess Buttercup (from the movie "The Princess Bride") as she is formally named is a boxer mix, born in Idaho Falls, Idaho on July 22, 2004. She is a sweet, athletic, obedient, 60 pound mutt who no longer fits in the basket. Her favorite toy is anything that squeaks and she would rather be with another dog but sticks with me as her pack leader. She's been in my home since she was 6 weeks old. She has been the reason that I have laughed out loud every day since she arrived at my home. I dedicate this Blog to her, "Bupper", the "D.O.G.", "Miss Wiggle Bottom Fart Butt", a constant reminder to live my life in the moment and that any given moment has the possibility for a game of squeaky toss! I hope you enjoy her and the events of this one woman's life a fraction as much we I do. It is never dull!
This is great! I'm excited to hear about Butter's adventures. Welcome to the blogosphere!
ReplyDeleteI love your upbeat, positive tone and not-boring content. Your #1 fan. Sallymom
ReplyDelete